Do Dham (Kedarnath By Helicopter) – Ex Haridwar
Kedarnath Badrinath Yatra (Kedarnath by helicopter)
If you are searching for a well-planned itinerary for two of the revered destinations of char dhams- Kedarnath and Badrinath, we have something wonderful for you. Opt for our tastefully-crafted Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter 2022, an itinerary of 5 days for exploring these two holy sites. The journey starts from and concludes in Haridwar. The tour offers helicopter ride to Kedarnath and road drive to Badrinath. Seek blessing of your revered deities. The other highlights of the itinerary are holy towns and cities of Haridwar, Guptkashi, Rudraprayag and Rishikesh. The itinerary is a wonderful amalgam of breathtaking vistas and spiritual feel. Here is the detailed itinerary for you:
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
This price valid with 12 pax only
Supplement Cost Per Person Kedarnath by helicopter Ticket- Kedarnath Darshan for both way INR 9500 + 5 % Gst
Itinerary: Haridwar – Guptkashi – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Rudraprayag – Haridwar
Travel period: 8th May 2022 to Nov 2022
|Guptkashi||Hotel Rajhans / Paradise / Subham / Kanha / Anoop /Similar|
|Badrinath||Bholagiri / Parmarth / Bharat Shree / Urvashi/Similar|
|Rudraprayag||Hotel Anmol / Alpine / Hotel Srikot Castle / Prachi / Ashirwad/Similar|
- Rates are not valid for Festive peak season.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination.
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms. In Chardham sector maximum hotels are preferring 12:00 Noon Check in & check out timing.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives. Especially for the Chardham sector Ac can work only in Haridwar & Dehradun’s plain / surface area.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any cancellation or delay in hotel check in due to third party services (like helicopter / pony / Palaki), the retention will be charged. The next allocation for the hotels on same destination is subject to the availabilities.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions / for any unforeseen reasons is non-refundable or non-adjustable.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date.
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 20 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 19 & 10 days prior to tour.
- 100% – within 9 days prior to tour.
Transfers and sightseeing as pre package car.
Hotel accommodation as per package same or similar hotels.
All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances.
What’s not included
International or domestic flights are not included.
Helicopter Ticket INR 9,500/- per person (As per Uttarakhand Goverment).
Please carry a valid travel insurance
Breakfasts & Dinner
All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
GST will be extra.