Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter
If you are searching for a well-planned itinerary for two of the revered destinations of char dhams- Kedarnath and Badrinath, we have something wonderful for you. Opt for our tastefully-crafted Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter 2021, an itinerary of 1 days for exploring these two holy sites. The journey starts from and concludes in Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun. The tour offers helicopter ride to Kedarnath and Badrinath. Seek blessing of your revered deities. The other highlights of the itinerary are holy towns and cities of Haridwar, Guptkashi, Rudraprayag and Rishikesh. The itinerary is a wonderful amalgam of breathtaking vistas and spiritual feel. Here is the detailed itinerary for you:
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
Destination: Badrinath, Kedarnath
This price valid with 6 pax only.
Departure and Return Location: – Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun Lowest Price Guarantee!
- Auspicious VIP Darshan at Badrinath and Kedarnath Temple
- Delicious lunch at Badrinath
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance
- Shuttle service at Kedarnath with priority Puja Pass
- Car Service for local sightseeing at Badrinath, if needed
Kedarnath & Badrinath – Charter Itinerary | Same Day Experience the ethereal beauty of nature with this amazing divine packed tour!
Guidelines For Passengers
- Maximum 06 Passengers/Guest will be allowed in 01 Helicopter.
- Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted due to limited space in the helicopter. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
- Both temples are located at high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- Total passengers weight should not be more than 400 KG.
Terms And Conditions
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens for helicopter Yatra.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
- Any of the Dham can be done earlier depending on weather and maunder kapat timings.
- Full amount has to be deposited 7 days prior to date of journey.
- Rescheduling of booking can be done prior to 7 days of journey date and is subject to availability with 15% extra charges. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled.
- Rates are not valid for Festive peak season.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination.
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms. In Chardham sector maximum hotels are preferring 12:00 Noon Check in & check out timing.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives. Especially for the Chardham sector Ac can work only in Haridwar & Dehradun’s plain / surface area.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any cancellation or delay in hotel check in due to third party services (like helicopter / pony / Palaki), the retention will be charged. The next allocation for the hotels on same destination is subject to the availabilities.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions / for any unforeseen reasons is non-refundable or non-adjustable.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date.
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 20 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 19 & 10 days prior to tour.
- 100% – within 9 days prior to tour.
DepartureSahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun
Kedarnath Darshan & Badrinath Darshan
Yatra Day Schedule
|Start Time||End Time||Activity Details|
|0930||1130||S’dhara to Badrinath By Helicopter|
|1200||1400||VIP Darshan at Badrinath|
|1400||1430||Badrinath to Sersi by Helicopter|
|1430||1500||Lunch at Kedarnath|
|1500||1630||Kedarnath Ji VIP Darshan|
|1630||1730||Kedarnath to S’dhara|