Chardham Yatra by Helicopter
chardham by yatra helicopter starts from the capital of Uttarakhand the queen of the hills…Dehradun.
Chardham Yatra by helicopter in 05 nights and 06 days offers you a chance to pay homage to your lords and enjoy some refreshing moments nestled in lap of nature. While Yamunotri is the seat of river Goddess Yamuna, Gangotri is dedicated to Goddess Ganga, Badrinath is known as the abode of Lord Vishnu (Badri) and Kedarnath is a shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva.
|DEHRADUN||Lemon Tree, or similar|
|KHARSALI||Kalindi Hill Top, or similar|
|HARSIL||Harsil Retreat, or similar|
|SERSI||Ghughuti Resort, or similar|
|BADRINATH||Hotel Snowcrest, or similar|
Note: – Deluxe and Luxury Package are also available.
- Rates are not valid for Festive peak season.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in the travel destination.
- Early check-in / late checks out are subject to availability of rooms. In the Chardham sector maximum hotels are preferring 12:00 Noon Check in & check out timing.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives. Especially for the Chardham sector, Ac can work only in Haridwar & Dehradun’s plain / surface area.
- All sightseeing mentioned is subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any cancellation or delay in hotel check-in due to third-party services (like helicopter/pony/Palaki), the retention will be charged. The next allocation for the hotels on the same destination is subject to the availabilities.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities/weather conditions / for any unforeseen reasons is non-refundable or non-adjustable.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes/events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour.
- All entrances fees will be on a direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in the night if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to the departure date.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 20 & 29 days prior to the tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 19 & 10 days prior to the tour.
- 100% – within 9 days prior to the tour.
Departure TimeApproximately 7.00AM
Return TimeApproximately 12:30PM
- Dehradun is the starting and ending point of the journey. Guests will be provided a complimentary stay on their date of arrival (no meals included).
- Guests will be picked up from Airport/Railway station, depending on their time of arrival. It is advisable to reach Dehradun by afternoon 02:00 pm or earlier.
- In the evening, guests shall be briefed by our staff about the tour and they will receive HHSPL duffle bags to carry their luggage for their journey ahead.
|05:00 AM||Check out from Dehradun hotel|
|06:00 AM||ETD from Sahastradhara Helidrome|
|06:30 AM||ETA at Kharsali Heli-Base|
- This is officially the starting day of the Chardham yatra. Guests must be ready for an early morning check-out at 05:00 am & will be picked up from Hotel by HHSPL at 05:00 hrs, to be taken to Sahastradhara Helidrome.
- HHSPL has its own Heli-base in Kharsali, where our ground crew would be ready to welcome the guest. Crew shall escort the guests to the hotel, which is at a walking distance. After breakfast around 09:00 hrs, we proceed for Yamunotri Darshan.
- Approximate time taken for Yamunotri Temple Darshan: Approximately 05 hrs 30 mins (roundtrip). Yamunotri trek is 06 km one-way.
- Sightseeing at Kharsali: Hot Spring at Yamunotri Temple, Yamuna Mata Temple, Shani Temple.
|06:30 AM||ETD from Kharsali Heli-Base|
|07:00 AM||ETA at Harsil Helipad|
- Guests should be ready to check-out by 0530 hrs. Departure from Kharsali Heli-base will be by 0630 hrs & the estimated time of arrival at Harsil will be 0700 hrs.
- Harsil – the Heli-base of your second Dham, is the most scenic and beautiful destination in the Chardham Tour. Our crew shall ensure that we engage the guests in the most beautiful sight seeing activities.
- Guests will be taken for Gangotri Dham darshan after breakfast around 0900 hrs.
- Approximate Time taken for Gangotri Temple Darshan: 3hrs 30 mins (round trip). The road distance to Gangotri temple is approx. 25 kms, which is roughly a 50-minute drive.
- Sightseeing at Harsil: Bagodi Village walk / Mukhwa Village walk / Short trek to Chholmi village / Nature walk from Jhalla & Shiv Temple in Harsil.
|07:00 AM||ETD from Harsil Helipad|
|07:30 AM||ETA at Sersi Heli-Base|
- Guests should be ready to check out at 0600 hrs. Arrival at Sersi base will be by 0730 hrs.
- HHSPL has its own Heli-base in Sersi, from where we operate the shuttle services for Kedarnath ji shrine.
- Guests will be ferried to Kedarnath Dham in a shuttle services flight, after their breakfast around 1000 hrs. Guests will get approximately 02 hours’ time to have darshan & report back to the Kedarnath helipad. Our crew shall escort the guests to the temple.
- Approximate time taken for Kedarnath Temple Darshan: 02 hours. Passengers will be ferried in shuttle services flight to the Kedarnath shrine, which is approximately 07 minutes from Sersi.
- Sightseeing at Sersi: Triyuginarayan Temple – It is the venue of the celestial marriage of Lord Shiva & Goddess Parvati, or Gaurikund.
|08:30 AM||ETD from Sersi Heli-Base|
|09:00 PM||ETA at Badrinath Helipad|
- Guests shall have breakfast by 0700 hrs at Sersi & be ready for their flight to Badrinath by 0800 hrs.
- Guests will be taken for darshan to Badrinath temple in the afternoon.
- Approximate time taken for Badrinath Temple Darshan: It takes approximately 01-02 hrs to complete darshan at the Badrinath Temple. Guests are taken to the temple by car.
- Sightseeing at Badrinath: Hot Spring at Badrinath temple, Mana Village / Evening Aarti at Badrinath Temple – Swaran Aarti/Chandi Aarti (on additional payment basis at Badrinath).
|09:00 AM||ETD from Badrinath Helipad|
|10:00 PM||ETA at Sahastradhara Helidrome|
- Guests who have pre-booked Maha Abhishek Puja, they should be ready early morning by 0330 hrs to be transferred to the temple. Puja shall take place from 0430 hrs to 0630 hrs.
- Guests should be ready to check out at 0800 hrs.
- Estimated time of arrival will be 1000 hrs at Sahastradhara. On arrival, our base manager will be present to receive the guests. Later, they will be taken to Dehradun hotel to collect the luggage from cloak rooms, and then be dropped to airport/railway station for their departure.
- In case guests would like to spend an additional night at Dehradun, accommodation can be arranged by HHSPL at an additional cost. The same must be informed to us at the time of booking, whether they will be heading straight to airport/railway station or would like to be stay an additional night at the hotel in Dehradun.
- After the final transfer, we will bid farewell to the guests.