Chardham Yatra by Helicopter
chardham by yatra helicopter starts from the capital of Uttarakhand the queen of the hills…Dehradun.
Chardham Yatra by helicopter in 05 nights and 06 days offers you a chance to pay homage to your lords and enjoy some refreshing moments nestled in lap of nature. While Yamunotri is the seat of river Goddess Yamuna, Gangotri is dedicated to Goddess Ganga, Badrinath is known as the abode of Lord Vishnu (Badri) and Kedarnath is a shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva.
|DEHRADUN||HOTEL LEMON TREE/ SIMILAR|
|YAMUNOTRI||HOTEL YAMUNAKRITI / SIMILAR|
|GANGOTRI||HOTEL VILLA AADHYA GUPTKASHI / PUNJAB SINDH (KEDARNATH)|
|BADRINATH||HOTEL SAROVAR PORTICO / HOTEL SNOW CREST/ SIMILAR|
Note: – Deluxe and Luxury Package are also available.
- Rates are not valid for Festive peak season.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in the travel destination.
- Early check-in / late checks out are subject to availability of rooms. In the Chardham sector maximum hotels are preferring 12:00 Noon Check in & check out timing.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives. Especially for the Chardham sector, Ac can work only in Haridwar & Dehradun’s plain / surface area.
- All sightseeing mentioned is subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any cancellation or delay in hotel check-in due to third-party services (like helicopter/pony/Palaki), the retention will be charged. The next allocation for the hotels on the same destination is subject to the availabilities.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities/weather conditions / for any unforeseen reasons is non-refundable or non-adjustable.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes/events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour.
- All entrances fees will be on a direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in the night if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to the departure date.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 20 & 29 days prior to the tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 19 & 10 days prior to the tour.
- 100% – within 9 days prior to the tour.
Departure TimeApproximately 7.00AM
Return TimeApproximately 12:30PM
Dehradun to Yamunotri
|07:00 AM||Departure Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun (By Helicopter)|
|07:30 AM||Arrival Kharsali Helipad/Barkot helipad, Yamunotri|
Yamunotri to Gangotri
|07:45 AM||Departure Kharsali Helipad, Yamunotri (By Helicopter)|
|08:30 AM||Arrival Harsil Helipad, Gangotri|
Gangotri to Kedarnath
|09:00 AM||Departure Harsil Helipad, Gangotri (By Helicopter)|
|09:30 AM||Arrival Kedarnath Helipad|
Kedarnath to Badrinath
|10:00 AM||Departure Kedarnath Helipad (By Helicopter)|
|10:45 AM||Arrival Badrinath Helipad|
Badrinath to Dehradun
|11:30 AM||Departure Badrinath Helipad (By Helicopter)|
|12:30 PM||Arrival Dehradun Helipad (Will Provide Drop)|