Char Dham (Kedarnath By Helicopter) – Ex Haridwar
Chardham is the famous religious circuit visited by lakhs of devotees every year. Located on the high himalayas of Uttarakhand, Chardham yatra complete after the visit of four Hindu pilgrimage destination – Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. This 5 days Chardham pilgrimage helicopter tour from Dehradun offers sacred darshan of all four shrine with comfortable accommodations and facilities in between the yatra.
Destination: Badrinath, Gangotri, Kedarnath, Yamontri
This price valid with 12 pax only
Itinerary: Haridwar – Barkot – Yamunotri – Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Guptkashi – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Rudraprayag – Haridwar
Travel period: 15th May 2021 to 15th Nov 2021
|Barkot||Hotel Samrat / Chauhan / Yamuna Kinare / Karan Palace / Gau Yamuna / Priyanka / Similar|
|Uttarkashi||Hotel Gangaputra / Gujarat / Vasundhara / Hilansh / Radhika / Satyam / Mansarovar / Jeet / Similar|
|Guptkashi||Hotel Rajhans / Paradise / Subham / Kanha / Anoop / Similar|
|Badrinath||Bholagiri / Parmarth / Bharat Shree / Urvashi / Similar|
|Rudraprayag||Hotel Anmol / Alpine / Hotel Srikot Castle / Prachi / Ashirwad / Similar|
Note: – Deluxe and Luxury Package are also available.
- Rates are not valid for Festive peak season.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in a travel destination.
- Early check-in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms. In the Chardham sector maximum hotels are preferring 12:00 Noon Check in & check out timing.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives. Especially for the Chardham sector, Ac can work only in Haridwar & Dehradun’s plain / surface area.
- All sightseeing mentioned is subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any cancellation or delay in hotel check-in due to third-party services (like helicopter/pony/Palaki), the retention will be charged. The next allocation for the hotels on the same destination is subject to the availabilities.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities/weather conditions / for any unforeseen reasons is non-refundable or non-adjustable.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes/events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour.
- All entrances fees will be on a direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in the night if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to the departure date.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 20 & 29 days prior to the tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 19 & 10 days prior to the tour.
- 100% – within 9 days prior to the tour.
Departure TimeNot a Fixed Time
Return TimeNot a Fixed Time
IncludedAccommodation on twin/double sharing basis with Extra Bed/CWB & CNB.Diver Allowance, Toll tax, parking Charges.Meals plan (MAP) – Breakfast & Dinner: Veg meals on Fixed Menu basis at Hotels.Transfer & Sightseeing by Ac Vehicle (A/c will switch off in Hills).
Not IncludedAir Fare/Train Fare.Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions.Charges of palki, pony & Helicopter tickets etc.GST @ 5 %Meals other than those mentioned explicitly in the itinerary.Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry & Rafting etc.