Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter
This price valid with 4 pax only.
Take a break from the tangled role of your daily life and head to the land of delight and spirituality. This Badrinath and Kedarnath Yatra by helicopter designed particularly for that spiritual and adventure loving traveler in you.
Enjoy your same day trip to Dodham Yatra, one of the oldest and well-known pilgrimage sites in India.
From competitive pricing and top-grade services, Heliyatra brings you to this Badrinath and Kedarnath tour package which includes a comfortable helicopter ride, Exclusive VIP darshan, charming Himalayan culture, and toothsome lunch.
All around by thrilling sites and soothing serenity, the Yatra offers a much-needed break from the hustle and bustle of life and take you into the land of lord.
Book your memorable day! Avail this divine helicopter Yatra with us.
Departure and Return Location: – Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun Lowest Price Guarantee!
Yatra Day Schedule
||S’dhara to Kedarnath By Helicopter
||Kedarnath Ji VIP Darshan
||Sirsi to Badrinath by Helicopter
||Lunch at Badrinath
||VIP Darshan at Badrinath
||Badrinath to S’dhara
*Timings are flexible and subjected to weather condition and fleet position after circuit
Upon arrival at the Sahastradhara helipad, our representative will welcome you and escort you to your helicopter.
From there you’ll be taken to sirsi, en route you will be treated with breathtaking view of mountains and gentle rolling hills.
Meanwhile, when you’ll be amusing with magic of snow and divine beauty our helicopter will take you to the Kedarnath
Now clasp your hands and bow your head as you have reached on the land of Kedar and you can straight away proceed for the VIP darshan at Kedarnath temple. Spend few happy and leisure hours in the soothing nature.
Second half of your day will captivate your heart as you are heading towards a beauteous destination, Badrinath.
Feel the cool breeze and soothing chants of priest as you embark into the Badrinath temple for VIP darshan.
Be dazzled by the breathtaking sights of Badrinath and you’ll be transferred to hotel
Sarovar Portico for delectable lunch.
With this specially designed Badrinath helicopter tour, enjoy the much needed family- time in the divine lap of nature.
After darshan, leave for S’dhara helipad.
Time to say good bye and start you helicopter ride back to Dehradun.
- Auspicious VIP Darshan at Badrinath and Kedarnath Temple
- Delicious lunch at Badrinath
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance
- Shuttle service at Kedarnath with priority Puja Pass
- Car Service for local sightseeing at Badrinath, if needed
Kedarnath & Badrinath –Charter Itinerary | Same Day Experience the ethereal beauty of nature with this amazing divine packed tour!
Guidelines For Passengers
- Maximum 04 Passengers/Guest will be allowed in 01 Helicopter.
- Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted due to limited space in the helicopter. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
- Both temples are located at high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- Total passengers weight should not be more than 400 KG.
Terms And Conditions
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens for helicopter Yatra.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
- Any of the Dham can be done earlier depending on weather and maunder kapat timings.
- Full amount has to be deposited 7 days prior to date of journey.
- Rescheduling of booking can be done prior to 7 days of journey date and is subject to availability with 15% extra charges. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled.
||HOTEL LEMON TREE/ SIMILAR
||HOTEL YAMUNAKRITI / SIMILAR
||HOTEL VILLA AADHYA GUPTKASHI / PUNJAB SINDH (KEDARNATH)
||HOTEL SAROVAR PORTICO / HOTEL SNOW CREST/ SIMILAR
- Rates are not valid for Festive peak season.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination.
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms. In Chardham sector maximum hotels are preferring 12:00 Noon Check in & check out timing.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives. Especially for the Chardham sector Ac can work only in Haridwar & Dehradun’s plain / surface area.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any cancellation or delay in hotel check in due to third party services (like helicopter / pony / Palaki), the retention will be charged. The next allocation for the hotels on same destination is subject to the availabilities.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions / for any unforeseen reasons is non-refundable or non-adjustable.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date.
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 20 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 19 & 10 days prior to tour.
- 100% – within 9 days prior to tour.